Friday, March 22, 2013

Deployment

I'm not sure how to start this off, but here goes...

You were deployed today.

K-Balls is quite distraught, understandably.

She and Kelly took a trip to Gettysburg, after a stop at Mike & Helene's, while I was at work.

My friend Dave is also leaving. He's off to L.A. to be a stand-up comedian, or an actor... who knows?

We had a going away party for him as well, in a garage, full of theater kids. Drunk, stupid theater kids.

We quoted The Simpsons, Futurama, etc. I ranted about the need to watch Criterion movies.

Photos were taken.



(Oh, is that a Dennis?)

We made our way back to your house. K-Balls was asleep on the couch. I tucked her in to bed, told her she was loved, then made my way home. It's obvious, we miss you already.

Be safe, and Godspeed. (Hola...?)

-Justin

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was in indeed tough. But I will say that it was an honor to be there at the airport with you guys. <3
    ~flave

    ReplyDelete